Tuesday, January 2, 2007

My First Posting....Careful


Can it be true that I have entered the 90's, even though it is 2007! Technology wise, I like to think I'm ahead of the game...but the game has moved so fast. So enough said about why I have not been a regular blogger.

Today I went out to iTunes and clicked on the iTunes store. Then clicked Podcast, and entered the search term "mission trips". Only three podcast came up in the search list. In contrast, my wife's industry, Real Estate, is loaded with information podcast.

One on the list of Podcast at iTunes happens to be Mission Discovery (our organization). There are two podcasts from Mission Discovery, both hosted by mua. Coworkers, friends of missions, dirctors, what do you say we beef up this area. We are planning to put our missions training outline on iTunes for anyone to use. I can't wait to hear back from those who might have used it.

No comments: