Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mission Discovery Looks Global


I've been out of the office for a few days of break before heading out to St. John's Lutheran church to visit the team who served with Mission Discovery in Guatemala this past Spring. Today I'm in the United Kingdom with a friend from my home church exploring the idea of establishing a Mission Discovery office here in the UK. Our hope is that, if there is a need, to establish an office that would recurit individuals and church groups from the UK and Western Europe to serve on Mission Discovery projects in Africa, the UK and Europe. I return home on Friday evening. I would appreciate your prayers as Stewart Redpath and I travel together meeting with Christian leaders here to explore our idea. God bless you. That's me at Buckingham Palace holding the world's smallest Palace Guard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's really cute..wish i had one too.